To download the PDF version of the CFP, click here
The aim of ACOSIS 2019 is to provide a forum, for university researchers, industry professionals, and
academics interested over the world, on advanced communication systems and information security.
ACOSIS 2019 will bring together industry, academia, and regulatory bodies. The conference will include
technical sessions, special sessions, tutorials, and summits. You are invited to submit papers original
material in all areas of advanced communication systems and information security.
ACOSIS 2019 Conference features a series of tracks including potential research topics but are not limited to :
(Click to unfold)
- Channel characterization, Synchronization, Estimation and Modeling
- Source and Channel Coding
- Cognitive Radio System Architectures
- Cross-layer Design and Optimization
- Distributed Coding and Network Coding
- Diversity, Equalization, Beamforming and MIMO
- Energy efficient PHY layer design, Energy Harvesting
- Modulation and Multi-Carrier Modulation
- Multiple Access Techniques
- Resource Allocation and Interference Management
- Spread Spectrum Communications
- Advanced Communications and Connectivity
- Free Space Optics and Visible Light Communications
- RFID Networks and Protocols
- Signal and Image Processing
- Cooperative and Multihop Relay Communications
- 5G Technologies
- Ad Hoc, Mesh and Wireless Sensor Networks
- Broadband Communications
- Cloud-based Networking
- Green Communications
- Internet of Things
- IP Multimedia Subsystems (IMS)
- Machine-to-Machine Communications
- Vehicular Communications
- Embedded System Design
- Embedded Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Networked Embedded Systems
- Real-Time Embedded Systems
- Authentication, authorization and Access Control
- Information hiding and watermarking
- Key exchange, storage and protection
- PHY layer security
- Security models, methods and tools
- Risk analysis, modeling and management
- Applied cryptography
- Security in Internet of Things
- Security and privacy for big data
- Cloud and Grid Systems Security
- Security in social networks
- Wireless and Mobile Network Security
- Trusted Computing
- Embedded cybersecurity and cryptography
- Web/Mobile application Security
- WBAN and its applications
- P2P service in mobile networks
- Green communications and networks
- Smart grid networks
- Mobile systems for transportation systems
- Smart city network management and services
- Mobile data analytics and modeling
- Support for social networks and mobile Web
- Sensor networks for rural and agricultural environments
- Monitoring and network management architectures
- QoS measurements
- Industrial IoT and Emerging Technologies
- Cloud/Fog Computing and its applications
Paper Formatting Instructions
Submitted papers must not have been published or simultaneously submitted elsewhere, should be
written in English language and could be for Full papers (with a maximum of 12 pages) or Short papers (with a maximum of 6 pages).
Full papers should be mainly focused on research, applications or systems describing results that
contribute to advances in state-of-the-art.
Short papers should be mainly focused on work-in-progress, achievements of initial research, projects in early stages of development, case studies, etc.
Manuscripts must respect the instructions in the Manuscript Formatting and Templates page available
Submission platform & Reviewing
Paper submission should be processed via EDAS platform, via the link :
Regular and short papers must be submitted explicitly to one of four distinct tracks. Papers in this category will
be assigned a shorter time for presentation during the conference.
All submitted papers will be reviewed by experts in the fields based on the criteria of technical merit,
readability, relevance and originality. At least three review reports will be produced for each
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register to the conference.
- Only registered papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Accepted and registered papers will be published in the ACOSIS 2019 conference proceedings. It is planned to publish the proceedings with Springer in their Communications in Computer and Information Science series (final approval pending). CCIS is abstracted/indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, Mathematical Reviews, SCImago, Scopus. CCIS volumes are also submitted for the inclusion in ISI Proceedings.
- Papers of a particular merit may be recommended for special issues in international journals.