Authors are invited to submit original and unpublished research work on topics related to
conference tracks as follow :
- Track 1 : Phy Communications (PhC)
- Track 2 : Networking and Embedded Systems (NES)
- Track 3 : Information Security (ISe)
- Track 4 : Emerging Architecture and Services (EAS)
Submitted paper must not have been published or simultaneously submitted elsewhere until it
appears in ACOSIS proceedings, in the case of acceptance, or notified otherwise.
Submission could be for Full papers (with a maximum of 12 pages) or Short papers (with a maximum of 6 pages).
Full papers should be mainly focused on research, applications or systems describing results that
contribute to advances in state-of-the-art.
Short papers should be mainly focused on work-in-progress, achievements of initial research, projects in early stages of development, case studies, etc.
Paper Formatting Instructions
- Submission should include a cover page with authors's names, affiliation addresses, and
all authors email addresses, up to 6 keywords and an abstract of no more than 400 words.
- All manuscripts should be written in Springer format, including tables, figures,
references, and appendices.
- No headers, footers, or page numbers should appear on your manuscript.
- Manuscripts should be written in English language and follow the instructions in the
manuscript Formatting and Templates page available via this link :
- Additional pages will be charged additional fee.
- Please, indicate clearly the corresponding author(s) although all authors are equally
responsible for the manuscript.
- All submissions will be carefully reviewed based on technical merit, readability,
relevance and originality.
- The reviews will be returned to the author(s) with comments to ensure the high quality
of the accepted papers.
- In the camera ready, authors should take into account all remarks and recommendations
notified by reviewers.
- The deadline for submitting the camera-ready for all tracks is October 14, 2019.
Authors are requested to submit them earlier than this date as much as possible to avoid
any last minute issues.
- At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register to the conference and
present the paper.
- Accepted and presented papers will be submitted for inclusion in the ACOSIS
Conference Springer Proceedings (Pending) and will be indexed in all major indexing
services accordingly : Scopus, DBLP, ISI Proceedings, Google Scholar ……
- Only registered papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Paper Submission System
Authors MUST submit their manuscripts using EDAS submission system. Manuscripts may
only be submitted in PDF format. If the submitting author does not have an account, a
personal account on EDAS needs to be created (https://edas.info/doc/newUser.html). When
submitting the paper, the title, all the co-authors, and a concise abstract up to 400 words
should be provided to EDAS as the metadata of the paper. The metadata should be provided
before the paper registration deadline. Changes of paper metadata on EDAS are permitted
before the paper submission deadline, which will be June 17, 2019.
For any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Prof Khalid Zine-Dine : firstname.lastname@example.org.