Preparation of the post-proceedings
We are pleased to announce that Springer confirmed the publication of revised papers of
ACOSIS 2019. Hence, we are inviting the authors to prepare their manuscripts according
with Springer rules given hereafter. The ACOSIS 2019 Programme Committee will perform
another round of reviews for the post-proceedings. The accepted papers will be published in
the Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series by Springer, who
are one of the major scientific publishers in the world.
Manuscript Preparation - Springer
- Authors should consult Springer's authors guidelines and use their proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers. Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers.
- Springer's proceedings LaTeX templates are also available in the scientific authoring
- In addition, the corresponding author of each paper, acting on behalf of all of the
authors of that paper, must complete and sign a Consent-to-Publish form. The
corresponding author signing the copyright form should match the corresponding author marked on the paper. Once the files have been sent to Springer, changes relating to the authorship of the papers cannot be made.
- Authors contributing to ACOSIS 2019 and interested in Open Choice, are invited to
refer to the webpage. Springer will need the address(es) for the invoice(s) and the CC-BY Consent-to-Publish form(s) at the same time as the files for the publication.
- Springer now offers the inclusion of embedded videos in proceedings papers.
The submission and reviewing process will be handled through EDAS service. Please submit a pdf version of your paper via the dedicated post-proceedings submission page.